Welcome!! This is a journal about my dogs and what we do.
All my dogs have their own websites that you can see by clicking their photo in the sidebar. Jake's site is the most active right now with new posts.
This site is a work in progress and has become a source of information. When asked a question I would write a post to answer
it which led to a post to summarize the questions. Check the sidebar for this type of information.

Enjoy the visit and feel free to email me at
laurelsdogs@gmail.com.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Jake and others….

Gotta love the floppy ear…  Jake and Ari

IMG_0644    Growing Up (8)

It’s really hard to look innocent with string in your mouth….

IMG_0934

When Ari was here he used to sit right where Brita and Jake are sitting.  It’s right outside of the porch and it’s the best place to get a view of the countryside for miles….and of course, to get the first sight of a car or truck going down the lane!  When I saw Brita and Jake I couldn’t get my camera fast enough.  I have never before seen her there.

IMG_0927 100_4098

And what is it about the dishwasher???   Jake in the first photo and Brita in the second.

IMG_0954 DSC00794

What’s a little baby gate… He didn’t even look at it like an obstacle!

2010-01-23 baby gate2

Related Posts with Thumbnails