Saturday, February 27, 2010
Friday, February 26, 2010
- I need a countdown timer for when he doesn’t have to wear the cone.
- I need a countdown timer for when he supposedly is back to health in 2 months.
- I’m hoping I don’t strangle him before either of those things happen.
- Frozen vegetables do NOT make a “tidy” ice pack as I read. It is food and puppies have noses.
- Does spinning at the end of the 2-3 foot leash count in the number of steps taken daily?
- I wonder if they make puppy straightjackets?
- When do male puppies stop peeing on their front legs?
- Why do dogs howl?
Thursday, February 25, 2010
….so a friend asked me yesterday how “the little guy” was doing… My first answer was this:
So the little guy... are we talking about the sweet I-love-when-you-pay-attention-to-me guy or the take-this-freaking-cone-off-my-head-and-let-me-out-of-this-crate guy? I need that information before I can answer... lolFirst it was the petal, then it was the stem. I didn’t realize he could cause damage from INSIDE the crate!
So now there are ropes for him to tug on inside the crate but they just aren’t as much fun I’m sure!
Physically… I think he’s doing great! We walk around the house and he puts weight on it without me having to tell him. I remember with Teddy he did not want to put any weight on that leg and I had to mark it with a clicker when he did and that was how he learned to do it! More to come…