Friday, February 26, 2010

Thoughts for today about Jake…

  • I need a countdown timer for when he doesn’t have to wear the cone.
  • I need a countdown timer for when he supposedly is back to health in 2 months.
  • I’m hoping I don’t strangle him before either of those things happen.
  • Frozen vegetables do NOT make a “tidy” ice pack as I read.  It is food and puppies have noses.
  • Does spinning at the end of the 2-3 foot leash count in the number of steps taken daily?
  • I wonder if they make puppy straightjackets?
  • When do male puppies stop peeing on their front legs?
  • Why do dogs howl?
Well after yesterday we have lots of things hanging in the crate for him to pull as long as he wants to…. and he understands the concept.  One thing he pickup up very easily was to put his head down when he is lying on his side on the grooming table.  Just the act of putting it down causes him to relax and of course there is always a treat involved.  At first I thought how am I ever going to get him to lie still so I could put ice on it, and this works!  Rewards with jars that had jelly in are good also!!
IMG_1617 IMG_1618 IMG_1622 IMG_1624 IMG_1625



.
Related Posts with Thumbnails