Saturday, March 13, 2010

Jake 3 weeks after surgery…

Some random thoughts…

  • I now have a spoiled BRAT! 
  • Jake thinks he can do whatever he wants to do when I get him out of the crate and we are still in the rehab mode (NO… you can’t run and jump on the other dogs!)
  • His total recovery will not come soon enough.
  • He has a GREAT deep bark…  almost can’t believe it’s coming from a puppy!  He uses it when he’s demanding something from me.  When he’s asking the bark is high and squeaky.
  • I wonder where he will potty now that the snow is about gone.  I realized last week that he always headed for snow because, of course, that is always where he has gone!  He still finds small piles of snow.

Here are some photos that were taken on a walk in the yard earlier this week. 

IMG_1815 IMG_1817 IMG_1808 IMG_1809 IMG_1818

Related Posts with Thumbnails