Sunday, April 11, 2010

How many balls were there?!?

2010.4 Olivia.Kobie with Ari's balls (43)
I guess I never really knew how many balls Ari had - I just knew that he always had one nearby.  I believe that he would pick up a ball instead of barking because he knew he wasn’t suppos2010.4 Olivia.Kobie with Ari's balls (41)ed to do that but it was obvious that they were his favorite toys!
So, this spring, in addition to Brita’s hidden toys what started appearing were all these balls…  all shapes and sizes… so I started collecting them and put them in a pile.    
And one day Kobie and Olivia were in the yard hanging out by them so I thought…  hmm..  a photo opportunity!  What surprised me when I looked at them 2010.4 Olivia.Kobie with Ari's balls (29)was that Josephine got in the picture with the sign that is over her resting place.
2010.4 Olivia.Kobie with Ari's balls (32)  






The ball we left on Ari’s resting place.
2009 Christmas-1
Related Posts with Thumbnails