Friday, May 14, 2010

Jake’s adventures….

I get home from work…  no Jake in the yard!  Trying not to panic I go into the house and there he is sleeping on my bed.  Here’s what he did to get there. 
Step 1..  dig a hole under the fence to get to the middle yard where Brita is. IMG_3277
IMG_3254












Step 2 – push through a barrier to go down the stairs to the basement. 
Step 3 - go through the basement, up the stairs to the kitchen.    
Step 4 – scale the baby gate to get to the kitchen. 
Step 5 – nap on the couch for a bit.
IMG_3241 IMG_3232 IMG_3239
Step 6 – climb another baby gate that leads to the bedroom.. 
….sort of reminded me of when I brought him home and he decided he was on the wrong side of the baby gate!

IMG_3236 2010-01-23 baby gate2
That’s my guy!



Related Posts with Thumbnails