Saturday, July 17, 2010

St. Louis PSA Trial – the event


St. Louis PSA trial in July 2010 was the closest trial to me so far this season - a mere 8 hour drive that took 9 hours with construction and traffic. The photos that I took are of the 1's and 2's and what other people took of us.  Brita made me proud during the obedience and the protection went as I expected. She passed the car jacking but came off the bite in the handler attack. I wanted us to have some trial experience together and because there were some huge blips in training and no PSA decoys within a several hour drive, the result was only a handful of suit training opportunities over the last year. I now know what we have to work on and for us it's the journey not the destination! It's actually nice to have a dog that isn't thinking about biting during obedience! :)







.
Related Posts with Thumbnails