Sunday, November 25, 2012

A swing down memory lane….

Thinking about Ari…  It’s almost 3 years.  What a dog!  He taught me so many lessons about life for sure:

  • He taught me to never give up and it’s never too late to start.  When you have a goal that you really want to achieve, just simply do what it takes to get it done. 
  • He taught me that sometimes you just need to do the same thing over and over and OVER again until you get it right.
  • I learned from him that mistakes are made when reaching for a goal – that’s just the way it is – but the greatest learning comes from mistakes and that’s when the most progress is made. 
  • He also taught me that failing in public really isn’t all that bad. I often thought of Roosevelt’s speech about “the credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena”.
  • And he taught me that the most important thing is to have fun, goofy is good and to really enjoy the journey! 

Some moments among the thousands I remember and smile… 


LStone_Ari_decoy_water2 takedown_todd pic3 Ari long bite aIMG_8120  IMG_8145  Arismovie-71a  Arismovie-67a  Arismovie-34

And then there is the fun loving goofy guy who never seemed to mind what we did to him!
Arismovie-62 Arismovie-74  Arismovie-19 

And finally, a link to the amazing call off video when he headed towards the judge.. and called off of him very well!

What a dog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails