Monday, December 6, 2010

Trying out the NEW phone!

.Mission…  find Brita’s red collar which she lost yesterday outside.  It could be anywhere since she and Jake were running in 3 yards….   Out the garage into the middle yard.. nothing…  Through the woods and on the trails behind them.  nothing…  Follow trails to side of house and up through main yard…  nothing…  head toward training area, open gate and dogs Brita and Jake go running through.  I should add also that I’m saying over and over..  “BRITA… find your collar… I taught you to SEARCH for things!”  (she does have 2 tracking titles – a TR1 in Schutzhund and a T1 in SDA)  So as I come through the gate I see Jake about 20 yards away just standing still with his foot on something and watching as I come toward him..  yup…  it was the collar!!  Here are some not-so-great pictures of him.  I was scurrying to get my camera on and didn’t get a good shot but it shows you what I mean. 

IMAG0034

IMAG0033
And then here is a video of them on “their” bench!



.
Related Posts with Thumbnails