Thursday, September 13, 2012

Facebook…. Olivia….

It truly is amazing the power that this crazy thing called Facebook has….  I’ve experienced it before and it never ceases to amaze me how supportive Facebook friends, many of whom were real friends before Facebook) can be.  I posted about Olivia before going to bed and within 30 minutes over 20 people has responded.  Now it’s morning – 7:30 am – and I am looking at 20 likes and 43 comments….. overwhelming….

So here it is…  what I posted with a new cover photo….

Sweet Olivia... it had to happen eventually... almost blind and almost deaf, she was an inspiration to those who knew her. She brought a sense of calmness to my house with her ever positive attitude. Even when a stroke took away her ability to walk and to think clearly, she always seemed to have a smile on her face when she was comfortably positioned on the couch. The signs were clearly there but it became instantly obvious to me yesterday when I returned home that last night would be her final night. She is now with Ari, Teddy and Kobie who I'm sure were there to help her along in her journey. It truly is the end of a generation of dogs who chose to call my house home. RIP Sweet Olivia....

2012.9.12 Olivia

Click here to read the support from people – some who I really don’t know except for on facebook.  …but not before you’re read the next 2 posts..

 

 

.

Related Posts with Thumbnails