Friday, December 2, 2011

Olivia and the mouse….

…..yes … if you look close … it IS a mouse…

Olivia had what was probably her last grooming this year or shall I say the last time we will blow her coat out in the front yard. After we were done I wanted to take some pictures so called to her and she bounced toward me and then stopped, and sat down right next to a dead mouse! I didn't realize it was in the pictures until I looked at them later. Needless to say, I kicked the mouse away and so there was some sniffing around and then she settled in to look beautiful. I was regretting that I didn't have my good camera but pictures with my phone are better than no pictures at all!

IMAG2235       IMAG2247    

IMAG2244

I was struck by how the red showed up in her coat because that is usually brought out before sunset…..  then I realized that it was before sunset now that it sets at 4:30!!!

IMAG2254

 

 

 

 

 

.

Related Posts with Thumbnails