Friday, February 10, 2012

Oldies but goodies! (Brita annoying Teddy and Ari on the Fence Line)

So I came across some oldies but goodies. I was telling someone recently how Ari used to chase the UPS truck and school bus and run back and forth until it was gone. The girls... Olivia with the cone and Kobie the black dog typically just do as they were doing and watch and wonder "WHY" I'm sure!  This video, by the way, was 2 months after Ari almost died during an Addisonian Crisis.  He has lost his coloring and his shape but not his attitude...

     



When Brita was a puppy I said.. "Teddy, here's a puppy for you.. raise her up good!" And what he put up with! It was however, the only dog I ever saw him really play with. Brita was like that... even today... she would make him comfortable and encourage play. It was wonderful that Teddy go to have that relationship as he aged.. 









.
Related Posts with Thumbnails