Thursday, March 18, 2010

Tracking…

I’ve started tracking with Brita since the snow is finally gone and I’m fortunate to be able to walk out my front door and lay tracks. I’ve described the terrain as hard grass/crap right now so I thought I’d take a few photos to get others opinions of the conditions. 
Tracking fields
Brita is doing fine but, of course, her challenge is “doing fine” away from home!  The first photo is an overhead of the location and the other are just a part of it all beside the house.
IMG_1981The second photo is as I walk from my house and I often start the track there so she has to go down a hill.IMG_1982  The next are as I get past the pine trees to the field.  We also track across the road sometimes starting it there and other times tracking across it.  And we can’t forget the close-ups!
IMG_1983
IMG_1985
IMG_1988
IMG_1984
Related Posts with Thumbnails